|CLIMBING IN SARDINIA>SARDINIACLIMB-STAGE>WHAT, WHERE, WHEN
index | what, where, when | programme | prices | staff | accomodation | info
- A comfortable vacation between climbing and the sea.
Learn the rudiments of rock climbing and enjoy the beautiful sea in Ogliastra
- A climbing course held by F.A.S.I. instructors (Federazione Arrampicata Sportiva Italiana) of the "Associazione Nuovi Equilibri di Cagliari" for Sardiniaclimb.
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate.
- The best way to discover the fascinating Ogliastra mountains, very close to the sea.
the courses take place from May to September.
The course lasts one week, from Saturday to Saturday.
Here are the dates:
- from May 18 to May 25
- from June 1 to June 8
- from June 15 to June 22
- from July 6 to July 13
- from August 31 to September 7
- In Ogliastra, in central-eastern Sardinia, near the Gulf of Orosei.
- Headquarters are in Cardedu, in a beautiful residence 1 km from the sea.
- You will climb on the most famous and fantastic cliffs in the Mediterranean Sea: Tacchi di Jerzu, Pedra Longa and the legendary Guglia di Cala Goloritzè, a symbol of climbing.
photos, from the top:
- Climber (M. Vacca)
- Cala Goloritzè (M. Vacca)