Where to sleep
|CAMPING IN SARDINIA>ALGHERO
CAMPING LA MARIPOSA
- where: 1 km north of Alghero
- location: on the coastal road to Fertilia - Capo Caccia
- address: via Lido, 22 - C.P. 18 07041 Alghero (SS)
- tel. 0039 079 950360 seg. 079 950480 fax. 079 984489
- internet: email@example.com www.lamariposa.it
The camping ground is near the sea, at the centre of the Coral Coast, shaded by a pinewood and a juniper and eucalyptus wood, and is run by a kind, careful staff.
for complete fares visit the site www.lamariposa.it
- camping: from 7,50 € to 10,50 € per day for adults.
- unità abitative: from 22 € to 115 € per day per person
- equipped areas for tents, caravans and campers
- rooms: sleep 2 persons
- bungalows: sleep 4 (with the use of kitchen, refrigerator, kitchenware, linen, light and gas)
- caravan: from 2 to 4 sleeps (equipped like the bungalows)
- mobile homes: sleep 4 (brick-made mini-villa with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room + kitchenette, refrigerator, kitchenware, linen, light, gas, outside veranda)
bar, grocery store, self-service, private beach
:: Useful info
- open: from April 1 to October 30
- languages spoken: English, French, German, Spanish
- credit cards: all accepted
:: Things to do
in the area surrounding the camping: soccer, tennis, horse riding, diving, sailing, surf. Bicycles, motorcycles, cars and rubber dinghies for rental.
:: It's near
the beautiful Catalan town with its historic centre, the narrow paved streets, the towers and bastions overlooking the sea. And a lively night-life.
We suggest you eat in one of the many typical restaurants: the fish deserves to be tasted!
- Neptune's Grottoes near the Capo Caccia cliff
- The Nuraghe Palmavera
- The Anghelu Ruju necropolis